ABUS 70IB All Weather Padlock Keyed Alike
Built from a solid brass body and hardened steel shackle this padlock is sealed in a vinyl casing preventing water from access to the cylinder.
- Level 5 Abus Global Protection Standard
- Shackle Guard: shackle access restricted, protecting shackle from attack
- Paracentric Keyway: resists professional picking by special key profile
- Rust-Free: all elements of the lock are made from non-corrosive materials
- Bolt Cutter Attack Resistant
- Shackle Made From Hardened Steel
All sizes in millimetres.
|Solid Brass Body and Hardened Steel Shackle (Wrapped in Vinyl)
|Padlock supplied with 2 keys
|Global Protection Standard
What are Keyed Alike Padlocks?
Basically keying alike means that locks in a set or 'suite' have the same key code, ie. any key fits any lock. This is convenient where a large number of locks are to be used by the same group of people or person but can be a problem if individual security is important.
ABUS Global Protection Standard
The ABUS Global Protection Standard system offers a unique worldwide safety standard for padlocks. This system offers security levels from 1-10 depending on the type of application and the individual security needs. From basic protection to high security protection. ABUS offers quality in every security level, no matter how you decide.
Product SKU's: 70IB/50 KA 6402 , 70IB/45 KA 6403