Multiple Occupancy Door Handle Packs
- As low as £31.19Victorian Scroll Door Handle Set - Euro Lock Door Pack
- As low as £44.08Astor Knurled Designer Fire Rated Euro Door Pack with 4 Inch Hinges
- As low as £38.75Easy Click Delta Door Handle On Rose - Euro Lock Door Packs
- As low as £39.35Easy Click Titan Door Handle On Rose - Euro Lock Door Packs
- As low as £43.15Easy Click Neptune Door Handle On Rose - Euro Lock Door Packs
- As low as £45.95Easy Click Rhea Door Handle On Rose - Euro Lock Door Packs
- As low as £42.55Serozzetta Dos Door Handle Set - Euro Lock Door Packs
- As low as £42.55Serozzetta Tres Door Handle Set - Euro Lock Door Packs
- As low as £42.55Serozzetta Cuatro Door Handle Set - Euro Lock Door Packs
- As low as £50.40Serozzetta Cinco Door Handle Set - Euro Lock Door Packs
- As low as £42.55Serozzetta Uno Door Handle Set - Euro Lock Door Packs
- As low as £41.95Serozzetta Cuatro Door Handle on Rose - Euro Lock Door Pack
House Share Door Handle Packs
A house of multiple occupation is a property rented out by at least 3 people who are not from 1 ‘household’ (eg a family) but share facilities like the bathroom and kitchen. It’s sometimes called a ‘house share’. We would advise speaking with your local HMO Enforcement Officer if you are unsure what the property needs as they will be able to advise you on what your property needs to have when it comes to health and safety and HMO regulations.
Health and safety regulations state that you need to make sure that the tenants always have a clear exit route. It is essential that bedrooms have thumb turn locks fitted to allow the door to be locked from the outside but provide emergency access from the inside. If a key-key lock is fitted and there is a fire then the situation would be made much deadlier if a tenant can't get through a door because it is locked and the key isn't to hand.
Fire doors are also an essential feature of HMO fire safety regulations. You will need to make sure that all escape routes from the property are protected and this is achieved primarily using fire doors.
Our door packs are individually kitted out with these regulations in mind. They are supplied with a Cylinder and turn that will allow the bedroom doors to be locked from the outside but provide emergency escape from the inside. The 3 x 4" ball bearing hinges are also fire tested. Please check with your HMO enforcement officer that the hinges provided in these packs comply with the regulations required for your property as each HMO is different