- As low as £0.78Owlett-Jaton 121L Light Tee Hinge
- As low as £21.66From The Anvil Penny End T Hinge
- As low as £21.66From The Anvil Arrow Head T Hinge
- As low as £18.70From The Anvil Cast T Hinge
- As low as £3.25Owlett-Jaton 121M Medium Tee Hinge
- As low as £6.55Owlett-Jaton 910 Heavy Tee Hinge - Hot Spelter Galvanised
- As low as £6.28Birkdale Gatemate Medium Tee Hinges
- As low as £4.85Birkdale Gatemate Heavy Tee Hinges
- As low as £12.17Birkdale Gatemate Pedestrian Gate Kit
- As low as £29.81Birkdale Gatemate Side Gate Kit with Ring Gate Latch
- As low as £31.70Birkdale Gatemate Side Gate Kit with Suffolk Latch
- As low as £20.11Zoo Hardware Foxcote Foundries T-Hinge - Black
- As low as £31.13Carlisle Brass Black Antique Tee Hinge
- As low as £43.22Carlisle Brass Black Antique Sword Hinge
- As low as £21.47Frelan Jedo Pewter T Hinge
T Hinges a Basic Guide
T hinges are generally sold in pairs, they are a general-purpose hinge with a frame fixing flap, a straight knuckle and a tapering horizontal strap with screw fixings along its length. Tee hinges are normally made from steel and coated with a protective finish such as zinc plate, epoxy black or galvanised. They are available in 3 gauges and various lengths to suit the size and weight of your gate.
If you live in a coastal environment or other high moisture environment and require extra corrosion resistance, then we can also offer a range of marine grade 316 Stainless Steel Tee Hinges.
T Hinge Length
Hinge length is determined by the width of your gate. The hinge should be one third the width of the gate – so for a 48” wide gate you need a hinge that is 16” long.
T Hinge Suitability
Light Tee Hinges – Small gates and doors up to 10kg and max width of 900mm
Medium Tee Hinges – Medium gates up to 20kg and max width of 1200mm
Heavy Tee Hinges – Large Gates up to 50kg and max width of 1800mm